Construction by Quad Contracts
Quad Contracts are traditionally known as a Principle Contractor. Our core skills and expertise are within the procurement, management and delivery of a construction project.
The procurement of packages to deliver a project is completed prior to the commencement of any work beginning. This is a management process and it follows strict guidelines that we adhere to insuring that the rate given for the work is still the rate upon completion.
Management of the project is undertaken by Quad Contracts in-house team of site managers. A manager is appointed to the project and that person is on site throughout the duration of the construction phase.
In addition to the construction manager we also have a full time site foreman to handle deliveries and ensure the site is kept a clean, clear and safe environment for all users. The delivery of the project is monitored by our site team and Directors every step of the way to
ensure that as a company we always achieve the following:
- Minimising disruption to the local community and environment
- Maintaining a well managed and organised site
- Providing a safe working environment
- Providing everyone on site with an environment that encourages and promotes high quality standards and workmanship
- Ensuring full liaison with all stakeholders at all times
- Delivering a property back to the client that is above their expectations