The highest standards
We wish to make the smallest impact to the environment by managing our construction activities closely in order to eliminate the risk of pollution, minimise waste produced, adopt large scale recycling and also avoid nuisance to neighbours, we do this by;
- Minimising the waste we produce; both in our office and on our sites
- encourage the use of sustainable materials where possible
- Use services that produce lower carbon emissions
- Consider the impact made from material deliveries
- Continuously train all staff in sustainable ways of operating
- Ensure we deliver the project perfectly the first time!
ISO - 14001
ISO 14001 is an internationally recognised Environmental Standard that specifies a process for controlling and improving a company's environmental performance. ISO 14001 consists of:-
- General requirements
- Environmental policy
- Implementation and operation
- Checking and corrective action
- Management review
This process is then periodically assessed by an external third party organisation in order to demonstrate compliance and to receive ISO 14001 Accreditation.
Environmental and Sustainability Policy
Everyone at Quad Contracts is committed to caring for the environment and preventing pollution by promoting recycling, reducing energy consumption and lowering carbon emissions. In accordance with our BS EN ISO 14001 accreditation we ensure…
- All our employees, sub- contractors and suppliers embrace and operate under our
- All waste material is removed in accordance with legislation by registered contractors to environmental protocol.
- Licensed disposal sites with recorded supported documentation.
- All site environment incidents are fully investigated, reported and preventative measures taken to avoid repetition.
- All wild life habitats, flora and fauna as well as archaeological and heritage remains are respected and afforded relevant protection.
- Our Head Office promotes the use of electronic document traffic wherever possible to encourage a paper-free environment.